Friday, November 16, 2012

Scorpions united!


Another short anecdote I forgot to add about the day of the train ride.

So we had arrived in Cuamba and I went to use the bathroom.  Grabbing the toilet paper roll’s center, I felt something crawling on my hand, but didn’t think much of it.  Then it happened again and I threw the roll down, only to find a SCORPION fall out of it!  That’s right, the scorpion had been crawling on my hand!  Upon further inspection, I am still unsure whether the scorpion was alive or dead because it never moved from its spot on the floor, but either way, scary!

Then later that night, while sleeping on the floor, Zackaria’s cat chased an even bigger scorpion into his roommate’s bedroom!  That one quickly was killed by dropping a heavy book on top of it, but my, were the scorpions out to get me!!

1 comment:

  1. Just remember the bigger and the darker the Scorpion the lesser the potency of the poison.

    Smaller lighter in color more dangerous!!!

    Mike Gugerty

    ReplyDelete