Friday, June 1, 2012

Grocery List


In exactly one week from today, I will be back in the USA for a couple weeks for my sister's wedding!! Of course I am excited to see my family and friends, but I am also extremely extremely excited to EAT and EAT and EAT!!  

So Mom, here is a preliminary grocery list (I will probably add to it as my leaving day gets closer and closer).  Looking forward to opening the cupboards and seeing all the American snacks!  Thanks Mom! Love you :)

Apples
Cantaloupe
Grapes
Peaches
Honeydew
Strawberries
Lettuce/spinach
Carrots
Red bell pepper

Italian dressing
Ranch
Caesar Salad

Ribs
Bacon
Deli meats – Turkey!!

Tortillas
Bagels
Wheat sliced bread

Trix
Golden Grahams
Raisin Bran Crunch
Honey Bunches of Oats

Milk
Yogurt
Cheese (string, cheddar, provolone, American, any!)
Cream cheese
Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Salsa (Santa Barbara brand)

Tortilla chips
Pita chips
Sun chips (Garden Salsa)
Cheez-its
Triscuits
Wheat Thins
Goldfish

Granola bars (chewy, nature valley)
Fruit Snacks

Pudding Cups
Ice cream (rocky road, mint choc chip, sherbert)
Chocolate chip cookie dough
Chocolate sauce
Peanut butter
Syrup

Pot stickers (Trader Joe’s has tasty ones)
Honey Baked Ham (like Easter kind?)

And to make sure I can eat it all: TUMS (and probably some immodium AD haha)

2 comments:

  1. They won't recognize you when you return to Murrupula. How much of what you don't eat will you take back with you to Mozambique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear from you Sara! I was getting worried. Have a safe trip home. I can't wait for my son, Zach Hall, to come home, sometime at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete